Tonight we held our second round of spring conferences. I join many teachers and parents being a reading support teacher. It is interesting how many times I hear the word focus from parents and teachers. It is even more interesting that I am finding myself out of focus tonight.
So, since I am so out of focus I thought I'd focus on just that...
- What holds us back from being focused?
- Who decides what is worthy of our focus?
- Do we ask kids to focus too long on one task?
- Are we building focus through true engagement?
- I think choice leads to focus
- Does focus look the same for everyone?
Tonight I am focusing on too many things and not deeply enough on one thing (Therefore I am not packed for our vacation, the washing machine is still going, and I am just posting for the day!)
Good night SOL challenge friends - wishing you a new day filled with the power of focusing on what makes you happy!